No Title!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by *simba*, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *simba*

*simba* Banned Member

Everything just hurts, just pains so much. And, all I hear inside is "No one cares!"
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I care Simba! Big hugs :hug:
  3. Kairo

Kairo Well-Known Member

I love you simba, I promise people care about you :hug:
  4. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Simba, I care.
  5. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Simba you are very cared for here - can't count the number of times you were asked for in chat when you were on your trip. :hug:
  6. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

yes people ask about you and miss you a lot in chat.
  7. *simba*

*simba* Banned Member

Thank you everyone so much for you response, means a lot. :grouphug:

I'm trying, trying my best to be happy or at least be same like before, but, of late it is kind of not getting easy. I did have pretty good weekend with friend and flatmate. And, I've my lovely friends from here as well, supporting and cheering me which means so much. And, I couldn't thank enough.

But, I just don't know what's wrong with me for now. All I feel is okay for few minutes and then I'm down again. I'm crying for no reason, I really wish I knew why I was crying and I just can't eat or sleep well either, can't do routine things, which I was able to do,nothing is making me happy. Nothing!

I know happiness comes from inside or you've to make yourself do it but, for now it is not happening. I try to feel cheerful, I do but, it doesn't stay. I just want it to stop being like that. Wish I could be more productive and happier again, even if it wasn't all real all the time, but it felt good, it helped me get past things.

Thank you again for responding.
    xx simba.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.