no title

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Apr 14, 2007.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

come on. u know i have issues witht he way i look. yes, theres good reason for it. but dont rub it in eh.
    thanks for telling me i have no boobs. i know u were joking, and i hope u dont read this, i KNOW u didnt mean it. but it got to me okay. :sad:
    i come online and everyones talking about their weight. meh, i cant cope. i just a fat cow, i know. i should learn to shut up. :dry:
    shut up and stop eating. perfect.

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Nor eating won't be perfect, because no one can be perfect.

The best thing to do is to eat healthy and exercise and that will give you a healthy healthy figure, which is far better than making yourself ill.

You know I'm here if you fancy a chat honey. Hang in there and keep fighting :)

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

no food=skinny=people liking me=happy

4. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

no food=ill=people worrying=not happy.

healthy eating=healthy body and mind=better chance of happiness

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

ignore me,
    not worth the effort
    just a fat, ugly...THING
    ranting to myself

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm not going to ignore you.

I happen to think that you are intelligent, strong, caring, insightful, sensitive, and other good things too.

I also happen to think that in no way do you deserve this pain that you are feeling.

I just want you to know that people care for you, and I am here if you want to chat. I have a lot of time for you Sam because I think that you are pretty amazing.

Hang in there

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

"pretty amazing" :rofl:

thanks but...:unsure:

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I do think you are amazing. To come through everything you have been through, to me, that is amazing.

9. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

well, thanks :)

10. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

You don't need to thank me darling, I'm just stating the truth :)

:hug:

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

oi you :whack: you are amazing and don't you go arguing with me cos you know i'll win. :tongue:

12. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:cry:

nope hun.
    fat, horid, and ugly (with small boobs)
    going for a lie down.
    i hate being me

13. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

what did i just say? :mad: Don't argue with me.

You are fucking amazing you have no idea!!!! you've fucking helped me so much!

I loves ya :smile:

So do lots of other people! don't put yourself down so much!

14. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

No one will be able to convince you of different unless you want to see it.

Could you maybe do things to try and improve your self esteem?

Also, maybe try making a spider diagram of all the good things about yourself. I started off the list, so add to it :)

I'm going to say something that you might find offensive, but I'm going to say it anyway. It is very common for people who have been sexually abused to develop eating disorders. Do you want to be a statistic? Maybe getting help might be something for you to think about before this gets too far.

15. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Sorry, I slept.

Viks, Im not trying to argue with u. Loves u too hun. But u like the personality. NO ONE likes the body.
    Scum, Im too fat to develop an eating disorder. But i appreciate you caring.

16. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That is one of the most common misconceptions EVER. But I can promise you that anyone, at any weight can develop an eating disorder.

Do you want the guy that hurt you to damage your life in this way too?

With regards to no one liking your body, you don't know that. you cna't possibly know that. So someone made a comment, so what, that is not representative of what everything thinks. Plus if someone is worth worrying about, then they won't care how you look, just so long as you are healthy.

I do know that it is more about how you feel internally though. Have you tried to build your self esteem? If you can see and appreciate the good things in yourself, and generally feel better, then hopefully you woon't be so focussed on your weight.

17. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Scum, if u read about my a**se again. HE told me i was fat. HE did all this. and i wont ever change.
    dont even know y i started this now? :unsure:

18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you or anything.

But anyone telling you is fat is out of order, and does not deserve anything. Least of all to cause you this amount of trauma.

I am truly sorry for upsetting you, that was not my intention.

I'm sorry.

19. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Hun
    u didnt upset me!!!!
    i promise.
    i just wanted u to know y i felt this way.
    so sorry.
    ill shut up now

20. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry for expressing yourself and explaining something.

And certainly don't shut up. If it helps to write things out, then write as much as you need to :)

:hug: