• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

No title

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I'm sorry as I tried to put writing this off but I'm feeling overwhelmed and hopeless. Instead of saying why exactly, I'll just say it's because I don't matter and I'm just tired of all the heartache and pain. I'm sorry for not making sense.

Daphna

Ninja of light
I'm sorry as I tried to put writing this off but I'm feeling overwhelmed and hopeless. Instead of saying why exactly, I'll just say it's because I don't matter and I'm just tired of all the heartache and pain. I'm sorry for not making sense.
You do matter. There are roles in this life that only you can fill. There’s a future that only you can participate in. There are people only you can comfort, help, and reach. There’s a destiny for you beyond your comprehension. *sadhug

BlueGreen

Don't be sorry @sadhart , we are always here to support and listen. I hope you find comfort here. *hug

Sorry, I'll try not to say that anymore or at least too much.
There's nothing to be sorry about, you haven't done anything wrong.

It's ok to say whatever you're feeling, this is what SF is for

I hope you can feel better about yourself eventually. You've really achieved a lot with your sobriety, so I hope things can get better in other ways too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00