• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

No title

sadhart

SF Supporter
I am tired of trying in vain. I am tired of hurting in vain. I am tired of being treated like a criminal for feeling bad. I am tired of not having the courage to just give up. I am tired of being afraid to give up. I am tired of being in this ass backwards world. I am just tired. I am sorry.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
You don't have to apologise for anything.

Sorry that you feel you aren't being treated well due to mental health issues, that really sucks but its something some of us here can relate to.

Keep trying even if you feel its in vain, something might come of it *hug

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I know it's shit to feel so bad about this, man. I'm sorry you're still in the same spiral. Sending good thoughts your way, my friend.

sadhart

SF Supporter
You don't have to apologise for anything.

Sorry that you feel you aren't being treated well due to mental health issues, that really sucks but its something some of us here can relate to.

Keep trying even if you feel its in vain, something might come of it *hug

It's not so much mental health issues. I know that if I end up in a hospital it won't be a good experience. I would like to think something can come out of persevering, but I don't know if I believe that anymore.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I know it's shit to feel so bad about this, man. I'm sorry you're still in the same spiral. Sending good thoughts your way, my friend.

I'm not sure if it is the same spiral but either way I can't keep going through all of this. Last month was two and a half years of sobriety and yet I don't feel like it means much. I see people in zoom meetings celebrating a few days like they won the lottery or something and I envy that. I'm sorry but I don't see any real hope.

sadhart

SF Supporter
Wishing you good things Sadhart
Sorry but you can stop wishing for that. Today I got more than enough proof that I don't matter. I watched by far one of the most laziest pricks to ever work at my job practically get away with barely working for almost three hours today. Amazingly enough, I felt like an asshole for not just judging him, but also for picking up his slack. It's a good example of why I don't feel like trying anymore because it is all in vain. I'm sorry for being so negative and pathetic.

sadhart

SF Supporter
Do you think any of your coworkers noticed and feel the same about the situation?

It doesn't seem like it. He wasn't at work yesterday which I was somewhat glad about. I had to work with someone new yesterday. She was a much better worker than him, despite her being pregnant.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I wonder if management has noticed, and that's part of why you worked with someone new.
No, that's not what happened. He wasn't at work again today. More than likely he quit like so many others have done in the last few months. As for working with someone else, it was only because two people are needed for that line for some reason. There is no specific reason why we work with someone as it's kind of random.

sadhart

SF Supporter
I wonder why so many have quit recently.

In any case, it's probably good that he's gone so that you don't have to do his work for him.
Actually maybe I'm the one who should quit since lazy assholes like him are valued more. I turned in a request form for this Friday off to my line leader to give to our supervisor. I saw her talking to another worker pointing at me and showing them my form. I'm not sure if we're short on people this week and if we are then my request would be denied which I accept if that happens. But the way she was looking at me made me feel like it was wrong to simply fill out the damn form.

I'm sorry as I know I sound petty but I'm doing my best at work and none of that matters at all.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00