No title

adamjam

Some of you may know I'm struggling with repressed memories and childhood abuse. I had a new memory and this one is so sick and twisted I'll never be able to tell anyone, who's going believe this? and I just want to die, I just want to die, I just want to die.

That's awful, I'm sorry that this happened.
I had a new memory and this one is so sick and twisted I'll never be able to tell anyone, who's going believe this?
I take everything that people say here seriously. There isn't really any need to cast doubt on whether a memory is real or not.

Many therapists say that if you have a memory that you can't deal with, you can imagine putting it in a box. That is, it's ok not to think of a memory if you are not in a position to deal with it.

Eventually, this might be something that you can talk over with a therapist, but it sounds like dealing with this is not something that you're ready for.

I hope that something can help.

adamjam

I do have a therapist unfortunately he isn't really available 24/7...he does recommend I try and avoid but I seem to have lost that ability. It's funny you mentioned putting it in a box as I did for a long time, along with my emotions. It seems I have lost the key and everything is coming out at once, and no I'm not really prepared to deal with it, and it's been pretty unexpected, but it is what it is a d I feel like I have no choice but to go with it.

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
Hi. @adamjam

youre having a tough time lately. it sucks That these memories are flooding your thoughts. I am sorry they hurt.
Do you want to talk more? The unspeakable can be spoken in a safe place. As much as I don’t want to believe in evil, I know it exist. I am sad that evil damaged you.
sometimes we have to take life moment by moment. Sometimes we just need to know we are not alone. You have support here.

adamjam

I see him on Sunday, I can wait, dont have to talk about on here if it's not appropriate thank you though for "talking "with me

Always Hopeless

We're told not to feel shame for what someone else has done to us. That's what advice I want to give you to make you feel better. But, to be honest, it's hard for me to take my own advice.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00