No Title

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Strong Bow, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strong Bow

Strong Bow New Member

I was in two minds wether to post a boo-hoo me story here. Don't think it will do much good in my life though.

From what I've seen, this is a good site that offers real help. Keep it up, and I whish everyone here all the best. And I mean that.

2. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Strong Bow and welcome to Sf. I hope you will stick around and give us a chance to see if we can be any help to you.
    Would you like to tell us a little about yourself and what is happening in your life at the moment, everyone here knows what it's like to feel like there is no point in seeking help but we are still here and understand whatever it is that you are going through.
    Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Take care Hazel.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to our forum. I am glad you decided to join us and post. I hope you will share more about yourself and give us a chance to support you if that is what you need. Please take care. :hug:

4. Strong Bow

Strong Bow New Member

Sorry, I've had a few to drink and can't even talk now. I don't think this is for me.

I mean what I said though. You guys are helping people in a big way, and I admire that.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2007
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you change your mind, we will be here, :hug:

6. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: We'll be here.

7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: To SF :hug:

8. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to Sf, i hope you do stick around a bit and theres always someone here if you need to talk

9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome :smile:

Stick around, give us a shot, there's everything to gain :smile: Take care and stay safe

:hug:

10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF hun :hug:

11. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome:

stick around, you never know what might happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.