no title

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by constant, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. constant

constant Guest

Ive tried killing myself over and over since I was 14. Im 24 now. Ive come really close with certain methods. I wish this life would just end or go away forever.I know Im not allowed to talk about methods on killing yourself on the forum but i really want to. am i sick for wanting to? am i addicted to trying to get to death
    theres seems to be no answers to anything
  2. katmandu1

katmandu1 SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend

You're not sick for wanting to talk about methods (glad you didn't though). You want to talk about it because that is what is mostly on your mind. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time of it. Could it be that you are focusing on suicide to avoid thinking about what got you to this point in the first place? I know that is how I usually handled not handling immediately thinking of suicide...ways, means and sometimes even attempting. Maybe if you told us, what got you to feeling this way, it would help. It's worth a shot anyway! :hug:
  3. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

please stay here with us. we all need each other here.
  4. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

I found when I attempted and didn't tell anyone I got certain effects such as being hyper sensitive to certain smells, once I discussed what I did with someone these went away. It is a heavy burden to carry.
  5. forgotten1

forgotten1 Member

I know. I want to talk about mine, too. I want to tell people I'm close to, but I can't. I've never told anyone. It eats me alive. I think more than anything, I want to show them how much pain I'm in, because I don't think that just telling them will really show it.

We have to be strong, though. As hard as it can be sometimes. Relief does not come in death. Death is no solution. Happiness is a solution, and we just have to keep looking. No one said this would be easy... I wish it was, though. :eek:/
  6. constant

constant Guest

thanks u guys and gals for replys
    i need u support
    and u all have my support too
  7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You will find that alot of us here think about suicide dailey. The only difference is we have found so many others here that have similarities as yourself that they are able to reach out and offer support.. I know personally that if I never would have found this forum I would already be dead..Let us help support you and thank you for offering your support to others here..
  8. constant

constant Guest

9. griffiths121

griffiths121 Guest

Im sorry to hear of this. You seem like you need a happy meal. Sorry i try to cover things with humor. Life has it's up's and down's and this may seem like life is going really downhill but i promise you, it will not always be like this. Just think of what the future can hold, there are so many different things to do this this planet. And even if things are getting you down here you can always go somewhere else. Trust me if you go to a field or something quiet and just think about the good things if your life, whatever they may be you will live to fight another day. Im new here and i really want to help. Please PM me if there is anything i can do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.