No title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borrowed time*

I just wanted to say goodbye to the few people on this site i know.
It has been nice having some one to talk to these past few months.
Take care :hug:

To any one who wants to mock me like last night, feel free to. I dont care anymore.

i'm sorry someone was cruel to you. that's really terrible, and not what i expect from this site at all. please reconsider your plan. these feelings will pass. can you call the crisis line? or go to the ER? there are people who will care for you until you start to feel better.

Borrowed time*

i'm sorry someone was cruel to you. that's really terrible, and not what i expect from this site at all. please reconsider your plan. these feelings will pass. can you call the crisis line? or go to the ER? there are people who will care for you until you start to feel better.
I have been in contact with the samaritans, it doesnt help
I have a fear of hospitals so i wont be going there.
Thank you for your reply

I have been in contact with the samaritans, it doesnt help
I have a fear of hospitals so i wont be going there.
Thank you for your reply
What about your doctor? Do you have a good relationship with him/her? You don't have to go to hospital, there may be a local crisis team which will come out to you.
I'm sorry that people mocked you, that's cruel but they probably didn't realise they were doing it. I don't know what happened but I'm sure that it isn't worth the pain that you're going through.
Try to stay strong, you'll get through this
Sending lots of hugs,x

Borrowed time*

No i havnt got a good relationship with a doctor. I have only been once in 7 years. He was very nice to me but he was only a temp so there was no point trying to get him to understand if he wont always be there.
Im doing this tonight, i only posted to say good bye to people who know me.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Ronny

Banned Member
Hi Sunny like Emz said i hope you changed your mind. I am here if you ever need to talk about things, i am a good listener! :)

Decode

Pleased to hear your ok Sunny. Please go a&e if your that close and get some extra help. Things can get better, keep trying.

Kate777

Hey Sunny,

Am so sorry you felt the way you did on Saturday but am glad you're still with us. I think it's incredibly brave to go back to the Doctors, there are people who can help you and who want to help you and this could be the first step in getting that help. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to chat :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00