no title

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by gentlelady, Jun 20, 2011.

1. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Tired of trying to understand. Tired of the fighting. Tired of ...... So this is living? Done. It so doesn't matter. Admits defeat.

2. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Aww hun i'm here if you want to talk :hug:

3. The Unforgiven

The Unforgiven Well-Known Member

me too.
    you have touched a lot of people, youre a beautiful person.
    am here if you want to talk.
    :hug: :hug:

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry gentlelady you feel defeated but just know when you get this feeling we care okay. Don't let the emotions take you away talk it out here vent reach out again and again okay. I know it is hard but you are such am important person and caring person so please don't give up Call your doc talk to someone okay get help for you Hugs.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to respond so late.. I was out of town.. Catherine you know you can talk to me anytime!!We've been there before...You looking out for me and me looking out for you..I care deeply because you are a good friend..Please PM me and let me know what is going on..I promise I will listen..I don't promise to often but in your case I do..You are loved by so many here!!!

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

:s who's catherine?

what's up gentlelady :unsure: you know where i am :hugtackles: please stay safe and know there are people who care and are thinking of you xoxo

7. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

:hug: I'm sorry you're feeling so down. You're such a lovely person, it's not fair that life is handing you hard times. I'm around if you'd like to talk/vent.

8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Oh GL...*hugs really tight*
    I understand all you're saying.

we're here if you wanna talk..

we love ya so hold on ok
    hold on and keep reaching out for support

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Gentlelady, Sorry for calling you Catherine... My mind was all over the place yesterday...My offer still stands you can PM me anytime.. I am very closed mouth about what others tell me..I will listen to you and respond when I think it is appropriate..Best wishes...