No title

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I couldn't think of a good title. So I have just been really out of focus for awhile, but this new year in, has really been overwhelming. Aside dealing with a family that expects me to do things that they seem to never do themselves when it comes to morals, I have been struggling with the fact that i want to return to college after over two years being away. I don't feel comfortable going into details, but it wasn't entirely my choice to be gone for so long.

I guess i'm worried about the obstacles, such as the dean of students who is a c word(rhymes with punt) and I just don't want any bullshit from her or my family or anyone else. I can't describe the fear that I have in wanting to face this. I don't feel i have any real support in all this which makes me feel like not even trying to go back to the school I want. More so, the more it hurts, just adds to all the other pain in my life.

I really want to believe things may get better, but I can't. sorry if this didn't make much sense.

2. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you find a new school that you might like better?

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Transferring is not something i want to do. I like this school, but certain things have just been negative. And transferring won't solve anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.