No title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by just-somebody, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just-somebody

just-somebody Member

After a suicide attempt two weeks ago which failed miserably everyone thinks I am better little do they know it's all a plan to get them to think I am better and and when they least expect it then I will kill myself. I am selfish I know but I don't want to feel like this anymore :(

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling so awful...maybe it is time to let someone in and tell him/her what is going on...many issues are way too complex to deal with alone...please tell us what is going on for you and know there are people here who care

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Welcome to s/f you will find some advice her and understanding.Let some of us know whats going on as suicide is never a solution some here might have one.Take care

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There is some selfishness about that, true... But there is also very little strength or conviction. It seems that if the same dedication went into finding wellness as it does often with finding ways to seek the end, many more could find success without giving up the ultimate gift of life. If all else is lost anyway to a point where you intend to end it, what possibly would it hurt to seek out help instead? Obviously it could not get any worse, since death is the very last resort and very worst of all imaginable things... so, therefore, there is only one direction things could go if you try: WELLNESS. Work on fixing yourself because humans are not machines that we should just turn off and toss discarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.