No Title

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ash71, Jul 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ash71

Ash71 Well-Known Member

Don't know where this is suppose to go, not that it really matters, and I didn't get too much help when i asked. So what do I want to say, what do I need to say. I am in this deep dark place, don't see a way out, suicidal yes. Depressed, yes again, but its beyond that. I am sad all the time, its like I am empty, there is nothing left. No will to try, no point in trying, no point in anything. Sad and depressed and alone doesn't describe how I am feeling, defeated. All of my thoughts just make things seem worse, my thoughts tell me how it really how, tell me what will never be, and what it is I should do.
    I am afraid of what's going to happen next...

2. Alex94

Alex94 Member

i don't know how much help this is going to be, probably none, but i was in a position very similar to yours not to long ago.
    I just searched hard and found something i really enjoy which helped a lot (gaming) but unfortunately for me, it became an addiction and in the long run its made things worst, but i'm sure if you could find something that you love, whether its art, sport, or just reading, it could make a huge difference on your depression.

3. tykata

tykata Member

Sorry Ash my wifi is all over the place got kicked off chat , I'm sorry no-one helped you find where to post this. To me it really doesn't matter where you posted it, just that you did. I wholeheartedly know what youre going through. Maybe not the specific details of you're struggle, but the cold isolation, the numbness, the grey emptiness. It almost feels like beyond depression like an emotional numbness. For you to come here I know two things: 1) you are mentally strong enough to endure this 2) you need some support at the moment, even if just to vent. That's why I'm here, and the many other great people of this site. I know you feel defeated right now but you can fight this, you will surprise yourself just how strong you are. When things are at the lowest just take it one day at a time, do only what you can. I promise you that things will get better. Stay safe

4. Ash71

Ash71 Well-Known Member

This was more of a , last ditch effort to see what could if anything could help. I am not one to speak up, to say much at all, not one to ask for help. I just dont know anymore.

5. tykata

tykata Member

Things can always get better Ash, We will help as much as we can to offer support and promise you that you can get through this. You need to speak up when things get like this, im quite introverted too so I know it's difficult. On here though just think that the rest of us found this site, probably in the same manner as you, in a place of dispair. I (and am sure I speak for others) will always be here to offer non-judgmental caring support from a place of understanding. :hug:

6. Ash71

Ash71 Well-Known Member

it is what it is. sometimes you just, you just get to the point where enough is enough already. and when there, what do you do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.