No Understanding

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sweetsweet, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I was just sitting thinking someone I could talk to about the way I've been feelling lately and I realize there is no one in my life that I feel like I can talk to. There are plenty of people around to chat with but I can't really reveal myself to anyone. Not even my best friend which is sad. I thought I would be able to talk with this one girl I met but I don't think so. People are always telling me I look mad all the time. That's because I am you dumbasses(not you guys) Especially now that I have stuff going on in my head and neck area that I don't understand. I feel like I am seeing the worst doctors and therapist in the world who don't really know what I am going through. I can't concentrate on school work so I will probably be collecting failing grades until the problem is fixed. I'm suppose to go in for a job interview tomorrow. I'm going and I will tell them straight up that I don't feel like I am in the best shape to work right now.

So Friday, I think I'm bringing out the rope. I just want this feeling to stop. I thought that maybe the meds they gave earlier this week would help. But it's not an anxiety, stress, depression problem. I really think there's something physically wrong there.

M A K E I T S T O P
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

when do you see the doctor next? can you tell him/her what you've told us?

are you on this new prescription recently? it can take 6 weeks for medication to work, and sometimes you feel more suicidal at the beginning. that's the time to be extra vigilant. please let the doc know you are feeling worse. keep advocating for yourself.... just put that part of your brain that just wants the pain to stop in charge, rather than the part that has come up with death as a solution, if that makes any sense. who wouldn't want the pain to stop? but death is not the answer. i hope you feel better soon.
  3. sweetsweet

What I am feeling around my neck and in my head isn't from the medicine. I've never had a side effect like this plus I'm really taking any new medicine except anxiety. Plus I've fallen into a depression that I can't seem to really get out of. And nothing I've tried takes away this feeling. If it was a direct pain I probably would be at some doctors office determined to be seen. But it's more like a pressure physically and a daze and irritation mentally. I already felt like shit before this came along. Hopefully the neurologist will have me come in sooner than originally planned. I thought I was feeling bad the first time I attempted suicide, but my state is even worse now.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Just because you have never had a side effect before, doesn;'t mean you can't now. Also, as Cath mentions, meds do not work overnight. You need to give them time to be effective. You may also talk with your doctor about needing an adjustment in meds if you are having these other feelings. Maybe you need something else besides what you are currently on. Maybe if there is something else going on, some of the symptoms you feel may be related to that. Talk to your doctor and wait to see what the neurologist has to say. Things may look differently to you then.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

as these two wise angels have said, the meds take time to work from 6-8 weeks and even then you may be on the wrong meds so speaking with your doc and telling the truth about how you feel will be more helpful than some rope.

stay safe
  6. sweetsweet

Well I'm going to a neurologist for the feeling in my left side because I've actually already been warned about something dealing with my brain. However, when I went for a follow up they didn't really do too much so now I have went back to see if they will do something they should have done before. I know meds take awhile to start working but I am not taking any medicine like that. All I am taking are sleep aids and something for anxiety. I did get another medicine for depression that may take awhile to start working, but I started having these problems before getting it. I actually got the med because I went to see a doctor about the problem. I was kind of disappointed because I already knew that none of the meds they gave me were going to really work. The anxiety one has lessen the strange tense feeling since it makes me pretty drowsy.

Everything is just wrong. I can't get the doctors to fix the problem. I know it takes time but I've been going to doctors for over a year now. I try to reach out to people and most are females, but I can't even get a friend to help me through this. I had a few but they are far away now. Now I don't know what to do. For the first time in my life I am completely desperate for a helping hand and feel very hopeless. My first suicide attempt seemed pretty crazy, but now I feel like doing it all over again except this time ten times harder. And no calling the cops to come save me. And they said things would get better.

I say Fuck this World.
  7. sweetsweet

I don't know if I feel bad because I girl I was interested in doesn't really seem to care that much about me even though we had a pretty good friend bond and then I pretty much get ignored. I doubt that's it because I've had things like that happen a couple of times in the past and I just got over it.

I just wish the doctors I am seeing would return me back to the way I use to be.

Tonight I'm thinking about getting intoxicated and strangling myself. It probably won't happen, but the suicidal tendencies will still be there regardless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.