No WARD for the Beaver

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by noshadow, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noshadow

noshadow Well-Known Member

either gotta get the heck outta here, or pretend realllllly hard that I AM FINE
    cause my gf and our close friend are contemplating getting me into a mental ward. I will NOT be heading that way again.

it's BS! See where trying to reah out and talking about things with people gets you??? Their wanting to put you away.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Have you told them to back off!! Are you in therapy? You can learn alot from a therapist. Tell them it isn't up to them how you are going to handle your own problems. If they send someone around to talk to you, Just be pleasant, cool and calm,tell the person they send, that they need to look at your girlfriend and your other friend. Turn it around on them. Maybe then they will learn to mind there own damned buisness. Good Luck...

3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

Sometimes pretending helps break the cycle of our mental ills. Not to mention that it takes people off your case. There's also the old phrase, "Fake it until you make it". It kind of helps you shift your focus.

4. Dead Alive

Dead Alive Active Member

People like that do not have the knowledge or license to help others. Stranger is right. They need to back off. They care about you and do not know how to deal with the situation. Telling them to back off wont help matters any though. Cause they probably won't.

Dont give them any fuel for the fire. Learn to talk to people you can trust. Tell them your seeing a therapist or whatever and they don't have the right to step in when it is a professional's decision on what to do with you.

Think of a way to disarm them with your words. Remember, don't add fuel to the fire, sometimes the best solution is just to keep quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.