No way out

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by aalborg, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aalborg

aalborg New Member

There is no way out of this depression. There is no cure. No one to help. So lonely, scared. Want the feeling to stop. I cannot alternate between the rage, fear, panic, lonliness, despair, hopelessness, pointlessness, bleakness, on a constant basis. Just too exhausted. There is no God. He isn't with me. My Mom and brother are dead. Piles of ashes. Their despair is over and ended. I envy them, the nothingness. I want to find a quiet place in my mind where my babbling thoughts can't go. A peaceful place where panic and fear haven't been. Just for a few moments of quiet. Where I can feel calm and know who I am. If I am. Where I can know myself for even 2 minutes. I can't stand my thoughts, my dreams. All the sepia coloured visions of utter dullness and devastation. I can't depend on meds to shut my mind up. I have to have that ability myself. The meds just numb and dumb me. Yet I continue to cry non-stop. I am unable to remember, to feel. Why can't my brain be balanced. What am I supposed to be learning from this. When can I let go of everything is a lesson to learn from. I can't learn anymore. I am incapable.
    Self-loathing. Why. So ugly, inadequate, boring and unintelligent. I so want to be dead. I just want peace and I can't find it here in any way shape or form.

2. willgethere

willgethere Well-Known Member

hiya
    Welcome to the site
    I am sorry you are feeling so low, please try and talk. I am about if you want to talk with me, I cam listen. Pm me if you want.
    Hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.