no way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by forlorn, Jan 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forlorn

forlorn Staff Alumni

been sat online for what seems days now and nothings changed. I could end it now but what stops me, have i not got the courage? I dont have to plan it I know exactly what to do. I came so close last night. Im trapped in my house and the meds making me feel sick and I'm just a sad lonely fucker with no purpose in life. It cant go on for much longer I just cant take it.
  2. aloner

aloner Active Member

Hang in there buddy. Turn off your computer and go outside and get some fresh air. Take a walk around even if it's freezing where you are. Bundle up. You never know what you might see or what might happen.

Even if nothing happens it always helps me to get out of the house and be under the sky. It helps me to not feel so trapped and alone.
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Yeah, sometimes getting out of the house even for a little while can be refreashing.
  4. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Hi mate

I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. I feel like ending everything as well but hopefully I'll last a bit longer yet.

All I can say is hold onto a little bit of hope for the possibility of a better future, to a time when you will be happy again, try to keep going day by day and stay away from alcohol as it just makes people further depressed.

Best wishes, take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.