No Way Out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by seamless, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seamless

seamless Well-Known Member

I'm freaking out, after a terrible road trip I return with the revelation this relationship I'm in will never work, I have to get out. I have nowhere to go. I have been threatened by the landlord with an eviction for being late on rent, which I couldn't help because someone didnt pay me back, now I've awoken 4 hours late to work. I don't know what to do, I just want to at least try to kill myself so at least I have a reason for being late... I just... there's nothing I can do, my world is collapsing... best I just die first than be crushed by the falling debris.

2. seamless

seamless Well-Known Member

It was really more than I could ask.
    Compassion and understanding, I've been here months and hardly received a hello. Fuck this place, and fuck all these people that pretend to care! Everyone has made this decision very clear.

3. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

Hey hun, sorry for not seeing this sooner.
    You are clearly overwhelmed, take some breaths, clear your head. Lets take this one step at a time okay? I'm here now, sorry I wasn't here sooner.

4. ASkylitDrive

ASkylitDrive Well-Known Member

You can do this, don't give up.

5. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Hey I see where you are coming from all these things are happening at once, and it can be incredibly overwhelming as you cannot deal with it all at once. I have been there so many times sadly thinking there is no other option, but trust me there is always a better option then death.

You need to take one problem at a time, work maybe offer to make the hours up for being late? Eviction is an awful thing, is there anywhere you can go where you can get some free advice on your rights? I would be more then happy to help you look online for places?

If you can deal with these things one at a time, with help from people then maybe it will make the burden a lot easier.

please keep safe

Rich

6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

Man HUG!!!!:hug:

I am sorry things can be slow on this forum. I try to lurk around as much as I can.

Anyway sorry about your relationship, however, it happens. Best to realize it and end it then to lie to yourself and stay in it. That is more toxic than just quitting. Most people never come to a realization like that.

I am sorry to hear you are late for work. Sometimes that happens, we cannot all be perfect. Trying To kill yourself will do more harm than good. Just face the music and call in late or sick.

Sounds to me like you are at a turning point man. New and better things are on the horizon. Wish I couple say the same for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.