no way out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Louis03, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis03

Louis03 Well-Known Member

I wish I could feel whole again. Oh to be a carefree person. I can't. I live with the shame of having been bullied. I can't fix myself, can't repair my trust in people. I guess this is the road I have to walk: living out a sad lonely life. I can't fight it at least if I accept it there is some peace in that. Nothing is worse than the feelings of desperation and axiety. I must find the courage to end it I think.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

how about talking to a councillor or a therapist to heal all the abuse okay
    talk to doctor get on meds for anxiety it helps start to fix the situation instead of shutting down. with help you can feel safe again okay get some help

3. Asylum Project

Asylum Project Well-Known Member

Don't end it man, I am a Ex-military guy. Trust me if I was there I would make sure they never walk again. You need to stand up for yourself, I know it may be scary, plus if you never have goten into a fight. I don't know why they pick on you, but still be you and fuck the world and what they think. you need to take a swing next time one of them touches you, use all your deep down anger on them, and trust me they will think twice, and even if you lose, who gives a fuck, it makes you a man. I was bullied once but when I stood up it was the last time. Please think twice, report to police, Talk to your school teacher or anything if you wish not to fight. DO SOMETHING! and remember FUCK WHAT PEOPLE THINK!

4. stig

stig Well-Known Member

you should not be feeling shame in being bullied, being picked on or pushed around. If anything they should be feeling the shame for picking on someone who doesn't desrve it. I understand how you feel though. I was bullied too, i felt the same as you. it is horrible how we as humans treat each other. please try and accept that it was not your fault. If you can find the courage to end it all why not use that courage to fight for life. there is help out there and on here. do not let these bast***s kill you. we all have inner strength, you just need to tap into it. pm me if you want to talk

5. Louis03

I am something less than a man, I think that has been proven already. :)

6. stig

stig Well-Known Member

define man? i was called less than a man because i can't have kids! there are a lot of men out there who have no wish to fight, it doesn't mean they are less than a man. louis, you are a man. belive it

7. Louis03

Made me smile, thanks for that.

8. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hey man, that is good. keep smiling. :yay:

9. dreams4life

dreams4life Well-Known Member

Keep holding on. :smile:

10. Asylum Project

Asylum Project Well-Known Member

Hell no your not, if I was your friend things would be diffrent for you. I wish I had something inspiring to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.