No where to go...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by quiet desperation, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feeling very morose and down. I googled various suicide derived things and came up with nothing really helpful. Found this site. I am a successful woman with a lot of loving people in my life. But often feel that kind of pain and worthlessness that leads me to believe the only way out is to end it. I'm feeling very alone. Are there others that feel this? Right now I wish I could just talk to someone who would understand. I want to reach out but it seems like there is no real place to turn. One would think with the internet there would be all sorts of places. But like so much of life, in the end, there really isn't anywhere. We are all really utterly alone, aren't we. I'm probably posting this in the wrong place anyway...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

You've come to the right place. Read our stories and posts. Post what you need to, it will help a lot. In time, we'll feel like family.

:hug:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you are not alone now many people have your feelings of despair. Ihope to hear from you again so please continue to post here Lots of supportive people here okay Welcome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.