No where to turn to

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by diver200, Nov 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

I don't know whats happening. I don't know if it is just me and my paranoia, or if it is real. I cant seem to see it clearly enough to know. But I am feeling more and more that I have no where to turn. friends of mine are avoiding me now. have i really whined that much? I just don't know. I've tried to support others when i could, and even sometimes when i couldn't. I am running out of options, and the next one is death. right now the only thing that keeps me from it is the thought that maybe it will be better. but it never gets better, and who am i kidding, it never will. the emotional scars i have from my past are just too much. i cant deal with it anymore.

2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun when we run low, people seem to disapear but its only an impression from our own inner feelings. You are not alone, never! Past scars I guess we all have some deeper than others and we manage to get past them as time goes. I know it is easier said than done but look at the present and focus on it. The past cant be changed so the more you dwell on it the more likely it will bring you down. I know it too well. Live the present and reach out to who cares to lift your spirit. If you need a friend you can pm me or if you have msn add me granny1@live.it

I have time and will make time to listen and discuss with you, reach out and let people in, dont shut pple out hun.

all the best
    granny xox

3. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

I look to today and to tomorrow, and given the fact that I've been in misery for 40 years, i see no hope today or tomorrow....there is no lasting happiness.... happy moments happen......just more pain....bad dreams.....

thanks tho

4. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hey frank

i know others seem to have disappeared but im here ....you can add me to messenger as well Karren05@live.com . I have friends who seems to have disappeared as well. Where did they go. Fair weathered friends I call them.

5. Oak

I tend to agree with you Diver. Happiness is made of moments as everlasting happiness on earth is a myth. Reality is the same for all, live the moment of happiness as it doesnt last and far in between but they do happend and we must cherish them. It is the only way to go about life, accept reality and make the best of the rest. As of pain, all get their share no matter how greener the grass seem at our neighbours only that we dont find out about it unless we step in their shoes and I rather have mine than some others'. Both health and sickness, happyness and sorrow are part of every living being hun, try to make the best of what you have as YOU DO have something going on for you even if its only in the fact that you have a loving healthy son looking up to you. Cherish what you have Diver, nothing is eternal unfortunately.
    If you need to talk, please feel welcome to pm or chat on msn. I'm quite older than you are but here we are all on the same level, we all suffer but we are here for each other if we let them in and show how much we care one for the other. You might just find in someone or some people here what you need to keep on going and fight the beast. Drop the mask and feel at ease to speak your mind and show yourself as you are and what point you are at this time of your life. Here there is little room for hiding but lots of room to befriend and give a shoulder to our fellow sufferers.

hope you accept my, our, offer
    wishing you all the best dear

granny sends you a big hug xx

6. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I agree with Granny.
    And please don't say it will never get better because there is no way of proving that hun.

7. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

We know that the sun rises because every day when we wake up, it rises. We never question that. But, we question the feeling that a person has, even though IT is always there, just like the sun???

There is no lasting happiness, because it never lasts.

8. Oak

Hun, life if made of moments. The sun rises true enough but how long does it last? Only a few moments and before you realize it has passed. I love sunsets in the summer but again it is a moment that doesnt last yet I cherish them both equally even if the warmth of the moment is not everlasting.

Try to live the moment and worrying less about long term future. An old proverb says that today suffice and tomorrow can wait. I agree with the proverb. It is pointless worrying about tomorrow or the future. We should limit our thoughts to the 'today' and try to live it to the fullest and make the best out of it.

I can hear your thoughts...... easier said than done. Hun, we have three choices in life. Live in limbo stuck in the past, live the present or live for the uncertainty of the future. It is not the mixing the three the problem but to get stuck in and being unable to see further and move on to another mind setting but here we can help somehow.

I know what you are going through but not everything is over for you dear Diver. Try hard to see something positive coming out of all that is going on in your life, as little as it might be.

Thinking of you and wish things soon start looking brighter for you hun

hug from granny xx

9. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

I've known since i was about 10 that i would die of suicide rather than anything else. I'm taking it one day at a time, but i'm just soooo tired of it. < Mod Edit - Not Suitable > If i'm going to live on chance, i need to raise teh stakes a bit.

I'm not going to fail.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
  10. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

Sorry I said something that wasn't appropriate. I should have known better.

11. diver200

diver200 Senior Member

Well, i went into chat tonight and my suspicions were confirmed. this site is no longer about supporting each other and offering help when someone is down. It is about anything but that. No where to turn to is absolutely the truth. I've been in a serious downspiral for the last few days and everytime i try to turn the corner and get some help, i am met with another closed door.

I'm back to dealing with my feelings on my own. I went ahead and bought a revolver today..... this will probably be edited.

12. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

<Mod Edit: Unsupportive> Simply say "can someone talk to me" and I'd be more than happy to talk to you. By screaming at us like children it will get you nothing but screams in return. Treat others how you want to be treated.

Now if you need to talk I'm around, if not please be safe.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
  13. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Frank, please come back into chat. I'll be happy to talk with you. You know I care for you. Please, please be safe. :hug:

14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi diver. If I was in the chatroom at the time, I would have helped, but I can't go in there since I'm under moderation at the moment. Please put your gun away into a safe storage box. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.