no where to turn

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Fuzzy Monkey, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Monkey

    Fuzzy Monkey Well-Known Member

    i went to my new social worker today i guess its ok for me to talk to him but not my other one the one i know and trust. i found out that i still need parents consent even once im 17 so im screwed im never gonna get help. the good thing it that he agrees with me bout lotta things like what my parents are doing is wrong. ive got no one to turn to. once mom finds out im talking to him i wont be anymore i fucken hate her y dose she like seeing me hurt like this.
  2. allofme

    allofme Staff Alumni

    hi.... i am really sorry to hear that your mom is standing in the way of you talking to a social worker... i dont really have any advise ... i wonder if the social worker can offer any ... is there some kind of advocacy group or mental health org. that can see that your mom cant interfere?
  3. Blackness

    Blackness Guest

    surely if your mum is standing in the way, and there is an obvious problem there, they should be able to do it confidentially
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.