No will to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by scared_child, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scared_child

scared_child Account Closed

I know that this is going to sound stupid to alot of people. But, me and my boyfriend got into a big fight and I just have no more will to live. He gave me that will back...and now that he's gone...I have no one else. help...
  2. Asari Attar

Asari Attar Active Member

I've been there, actually I'm there right now. I don't know how I stay, but I do. I don't know what to say except please hang on. I don't know when, but things will change.

I'm in the chatroom now if you want to chat. It's quiet in Triggering Subjects, or you can PM me. I don't know what I can do, but I'm gonna be here for a while unless my isp decides to kick again.

You can also MSN me at
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  3. nicesinging1

nicesinging1 Well-Known Member

Hi, ScaredChild. Please remember breakups/divorces are a part of life. Plenty of people go through them in their lives and eventually get over them.
    You can always recreate motivation and make ur life worth living for. Think about your careers, marriage, the kids u want to raise and on how to make a difference in this world by helping people in need.
    We have to find that power/determination within ourselves to go after what we want in life. Don't settle for anything less than what you want out of ur life.

Take care

4. Ripx

Ripx Well-Known Member

ya, theres no reason for you to feel like you want to die. its so trivial.
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Someone will love you again scared child. I know it seems pretty bad, but eventually you will get over him. You have to learn to live for yourself, because you come first in life. You will find your will to survive. :hug:
  6. scared_child

You shouldnt have said that. It really hurt me that you think my feelings are "trivial". I believe that I mentioned that I know that i shouldnt feel this way, and if i didnt then i will say it now. I know i shouldnt want to die over this. But I do. I can't change how something makes me feel. And it really hurt me that you said that. It makes it seem like your saying that my feelings dont matter.
    To everyone else that replied- thanks for your support. I really appreciate it. me and my Fiance figured out our issues, and we are doing much better now. THANKS EVERYONE!
  7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey scared, never think anything you feel or are suffering is stupid. You are going through it so it's important. And you're a member of this community so it's important to others too. Glad you came here to get it off your chest. And glad to hear you 2 have worked through things.
  8. scared_child

Thanks itmahanh! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.