No will to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mrbigshot, Jul 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbigshot

mrbigshot New Member

I ve lost every single drop of life left inside me. No money , no place to call home , no friends , no sex nothing. All alone trapped inside 4 walls. It's summer , everyone is out there somewhere having fun at a lovely beach and im stuck here with no hope. And that makes me worse

All the "friends" i know are as f****d up as i am and i dont know where to seek for help.

I just need some sympathy for now
  2. Frequency

Frequency Member

I struggle with pretty severe social anxiety and can empathize.
    The thing is though, things change.
    I spent four years at university not socializing with anyone. But now I have a decent job and get some social interaction through that.

So I guess my point is that life can get better, even it seems bleak. :Jehuty:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi mrbig. I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering so much right now. Social anxiety is really awful, because you want to go out and have a good time, but it's so hard to. You have to practically force yourself to go out and have a good time, but you'll be glad that you did. Please don't give up. :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You call doctor emegency crisis and you get help that way okay reach out now and get help for you.
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel.. I've been an isolationist for twenty one years.. I never go anywhere except my appointments and the grocery store.. I suffer from agoriphobia and socialphobia amongst other issues..I strongly urge you to get therapy.. Before I started that You wouldn't get me out of the house for nothing..
  6. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

There is something you can do. Do the opposite of what your depression makes you feel like doing. If you cannot eat, force yourself to eat a little of something. If you wanna stay inside, go outside and breath in the air and soak up the sunlight. If it wants you to lay in bed all day, get up and take a walk. Life is happening all around you, and you are allowing this thing to rule over you. Get your control back, and do what you want to do, not what it makes you feel like doing. You CAN do it. I personally find prayer to Yahweh helpful. He gives me whatever I need for the day, whether it is strength or patience. Whatever; I hope this helps. Blessings.. :hug: Don't give up.
  7. mrbigshot

mrbigshot New Member

thanks everyone
  8. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

I've struggled with extreme social anxiety most of my life and I've only quite recently found the best (maybe the only) way to reduce it. After years and years of trying to talk about it and seeing therapists and going nowhere I realized it's so much a practical thing. You have to make an effort everyday to do something that you're afraid of. The key is to not overwhelm yourself and always keep it on the level you can handle. Say it's hard going to the grocery store because you have to speak to the cashier, make a plan to just get used to that. Keep the goals simple and keep doing it, pretty soon you'll find your anxiety in the situation has lessened and you'll gain confidence to try something harder.

I've come a long way just by doing these kind of small exercises during the day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.