no words

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:lost::argh::sorry::hug:

2. cameron

cameron Guest

Why are you lost?

3. liveinhope

Its been a hard journey over the last few years particularly and on the way i seem to have lost me swallowed up somewhere in depression and grief:sad:

4. cameron

cameron Guest

Did anything in particular happen recently to make you depressed, or do you (like me) just randomly get depressed for seemingly no reason?

I ask, because, if there is a reason, then take comfort in knowing that all problems can be solved.

If there is no reason, and it's just random, then take comfort in knowing that nothing is actually wrong, and your brain is just falsely making you think there is.

5. liveinhope

Bit of both really lost several people in tragic circumstances over the last 3 years its taken its toll i guess thanks for ur support:sad:

6. cameron

cameron Guest

It's no problem at all, I'm also very depressed at the moment (if you want to read about it, it's the in the welcome section).

You can PM if you want to talk. If you would prefer not to talk in detail, then just know I'm here if you want to talk. If you want you can even PM, and I'll give you my email, so we can talk if I don't happen to be on the forum.

7. liveinhope

Thank you and im happy to talk to u to if you need a friendly ear TC hun:hug:

8. cameron

cameron Guest

Thanks :smile: But everything I really have to say about my predicament is written in that post in the welcome section (it's very long winded).

9. liveinhope

Ive just read it you have a lot to contend with at the moment to im glad you find some support in your girlfriend and cats can be a comfort when we are depressed they seem to sense it.
    SF is a safe place to be and peoplke will listen to however much or little as you want to share

You take care hun lot going on for you:hug:

10. cameron

cameron Guest

Yes, the cat does help alot :biggrin:. She keeps me company when I'm up until 8am with insomnia (like now).

11. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will find your way. Although you may feel lost, i'm pretty sure your not really. To go through losing several people in 3 years shows strength...not being lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.