• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

no words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Teardrops

Its 1 year tonight since I joined here.

And now....now I'm back to where I've started. I've lost everything, everyone.

I'm trying to make it through the night - I don't think I can.

I'm sick with fear and i feel like I'm dying.

I've no more words left.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hope you are able to get outside some today maybe go for awalk listen to music i pushed myself to get out a bit it helped sorry i went off line so quick last night i just want you to know i care okay hugs

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Pink Teardrops, How are you holding up?? I hope you got out Today..Takeing a nice stroll enjoying nature helps relax you..Can you tell us more about what has triggered you..Take Care!!

Pink Teardrops

Hi hope you are able to get outside some today maybe go for awalk listen to music i pushed myself to get out a bit it helped sorry i went off line so quick last night i just want you to know i care okay hugs

Hey, I'm glad you managed to help yourself a little.
I stayed up all night, sitting by my computer and living by the hour. I got through it. Thanks for caring.. *hugs*

Pink Teardrops

Hey Pink Teardrops, How are you holding up?? I hope you got out Today..Takeing a nice stroll enjoying nature helps relax you..Can you tell us more about what has triggered you..Take Care!!
Hey....there's nothing to say really. I lost the only thing keeping me going.
Pills and drinking and numbing myself is the only way forward if I must face the tomorrows.

Thanks for caring.

Emelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00