Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by frantic, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frantic

frantic Well-Known Member

No point

No escaping

No life
  2. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

If you're in need of help, and you're suffering, either seek professional help (since it's probably more reliable than the marginal advice you receive here) or seek effective and harmless self-healing methods to experiment with.
  3. frantic

Don't mean to sound snotty, but this is the suicide forum, so yes, of course I'm suffering. But I'm past help and self soothing stuff. Not interested in that anymore. The only thing I'm interested in now is death.
  4. Vivek85

Vivek85 Active Member

Why are you only interested in death?
  5. frantic

Because its enough. I can't take anymore. Life constantly kicks me in the face. I have enough bruises. No more.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then time to move out hun make a new start one that will put you on a path of healing ok do not stay in that same dark place reach out and get the supports to help things change hugs

YOU hun are worth the fight ok you are so reach out to your doctor to someone and get on a new path of healing
  7. frantic

i'm not strong enough for any new starts anymore. all i can do at this point is give up.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Never, ever, give up on yourself. There is only one of you. You are unique. :hug:
  9. frantic

just got back from the doctor, had a bunch of bloodwork done a week ago.
    i'm prediabetic and have stage I-II kidney disease. most likely from the lithium.

yes, it can always get worse. there is no such thing as rock bottom. and i am not interested in seeing what comes next.
  10. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi frantic. Just want you to know I've read your thread and am thinking about you.

Your initial post says "no life" - what kind of life would you like to have? Perhaps people will have ideas on how to get that life. :dunno:

Sounds like health and other concerns are fraying you at the edges right now. It's true that things "could get worse," but there is an equal chance they could get better. I'll hope for you that things improve. I hope you'll stay safe. :hug:
  11. frantic

The life I'd want? Mental, physical and financial stability and health. Being able to put decent food on the table every day. Being able to afford healthcare. Not having to wonder every day if today is the day the utilities get shut off. Not having an anxiety attack every time the phone rings because its usually not good. Going for just one month with life going smoothly. Having friends, real friends. Make all the memories and flashbacks go away.

I simply want to be happy. That's my goal in life. And it's not gonna happen.

Sure, sometimes things get better. And that always lasts, oh, I don't know, about a week. Max.
  12. frantic

husband is going out of state tomorrow for two weeks. two weeks all alone. just me and the kids and my thoughts. i do not know if i will be strong enough to survive those two weeks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.