No.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Xistence, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xistence

Xistence Well-Known Member

I knew it all along.. I only caused pain to my friends.. I only bothered them... :cry:

My closest friend can't talk to me anymore because it cause her pain.. :cry: 3 people she knew killed themeselves and it hurts too much for her to talk to me.. :cry:

another one of my friends can't talk to me because I make her depressed..

I loved that first one so much.. she meant more to me than anyone else.. :cry: I knew I was just a problem.. My heart is shattered now

I have never been so suicidal

2. Casey.

Casey. Well-Known Member

Please hang in there hun, I have never talked to you before, but I would love to get to know you, you seem like a very nice person. I understand the friend situation, I do. After a while, i guess what I learned to do, was take my problems to certain friends (such as on sf) and other friends i would not be so open with. It worked for me for a while. Maybe you could come into chat so we could talk, or add me on msn x3LoveAndrea@Hotmail.com
    I hope to talk to you soon and i hope you are feeling better

3. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im afraid i dont have any advice and i dont really know what to say except i feel for you.

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

it'll be okay hun.
    :hug: they may not be able to talk
    but we're here for you..

i recently told people about my atempt today..
    and well, i have like no one now, so i feel you.

i'm gunna add you to msn.
    if you ever wanna talk,
    feel free to MSN me or PM me..
    please don't hesitate

-Rach

5. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

I'm sure you aren't an annoyance - you are a person in pain. I do feel for you, it can be so difficult watching someone we love having to walk away but i'm sure she still loves you just as much but she needs to protect her own mental health and that is a good thing. We all need to offer help but sometimes we need to step back so we don't actually cause more damage. I had a friend that was very depressed (not suicidal) and i helped and helped her for months but in the end i became very ill myself and i had to decide to step back from it all. I wanted her to be better but i was drained emotionally that i was scared for my own mental health. So i'm sure she does care about you immensely and what she is doing she is doing for her own protection not because you are a bother or annoying in any way. Why don't you phone her up and explain that you do feel the way you do but that you understand her need to keep her distance too - your friendship doesn't need to end over this, it might just need a few more boundries for the time being. I hope you feel better soon, if you do feel suicidal and want to talk you can phone the samaritans at any time. take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.