Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

God sent a monster to live in my head. I have to get the monster out of my head. Why does God hate me? I didn't ask for this. I have to get it out.

crawling consuming eating vomiting fucking killing me KILLING ME oh God it's eating me

The beast. I have to keep the beast at bay. He's trying to eat my thoughts again.

I hope that I can go to Heaven despite the beast that lives inside me. I want to go to Heaven so badly. It's not fair that the monster is damning me. I didn't want the monster. The demon is staying. I need exorcism but the pastor doesn't believe in the monster. I need help, I have to get rid of him. It's eating me and I'm going to go to hell if I don't get help.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2008
  2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I"m sorry to hear you are feeling so consumed by the 'monster'. I sometimes feel that way too, like I'm possessed by some demon. Are you in any kind of therapy? Counseling or meds? If not you may want to investigate the possiblity. Meds and counseling have helped me a lot. Please let us know how you are doing. I care.:hug:

3. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Feeling better. Still kind of loopy. Like I got off a roller coaster or something. I just get . . . weird . . . sometimes. Please ignore this thread, I really wasn't in a good frame of mind when I made it.

Allow me to clarify. I'm still coming down. No, I haven't taken any illicit substances. I have a tendency to get "keyed up" sometimes, for lack of a better word, and I have a tendency to be prone to rather outrageous beliefs when this occurs. It's usually triggered by stress. It is concerning for me because a deep-rooted part of me must really believe in demonic possession since I firmly believe this when I'm "wigging out," as some of my compatriots kindly put it.

Anyway, I guess I was pretty stressed out? I can't recall the last hour very well. No, I'm not on meds. I don't trust the doctors.

Edit: I've made a few edits to the original post. I was originally going to take this down but then a reply was made. Thanks for the well-wishes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2008
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

hey stupid hat,
    I beleive you really see these demons. Not every one will beleive it. Me I haven't seen demons but I have seen ghosts. When I lived in Texas I had a friend who lived in an old house that had a very colorful past. Several people have died in that house. I won't go into detail but just wanted you to know that there are others here who understand where your coming from. Good luck to you...:chopper:...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.