no...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by EnGorDiaz, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

all these feeling all these visions dreams all this hurt everything well im going for a walk i cannot believe all of it has come down to this one solution no there is no holding on i feel the pain everyday i cant do IT WILL NOT CONTINUE OH FUCKING PLEASE I DNT WANT IT NO NOTHING ELSE JuST TAKE IT AND FUCK OFF

JASON DIED BECAUSE OF ME
    3 OF MY FRIENDS ARE GONE
    MY GRANDMAS DEAD
    AND IM GOING TO DIE SOON
    FOSTER HOMES FUCKING ABUSE NO FUCKING MORE
    NO MORE OF THESE VIOLENT VISIONS I CANT FUCKING DO IT

2. EnGorDiaz

EnGorDiaz Member

my girlfriend is gone no more support no one nothing dont fucking say anything ur all not here to help is this real is it really fucking real am i just...

3. white

white Well-Known Member

Man, please talk to me

My info is below

Send me a msg

4. jamie20m

jamie20m Well-Known Member

Go see your doctor. You dont need to cope alone. There are people and organisations who understand what your going through and can help.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You have lost some of your support!! You should talk to your therapist if you have one. If you don't then you should get one they can help teach you coping skills. You need the help, depression is not anything you can handle by yourself.
    Yes this is real and we are here for you. We can offer advise and give you some support. Please don't harm yourself. You will find that no matter how long you have been with the forum, We treat everyone the same with love, careing, support, help when you backslide!! Other words we are here for you!!! Stay Safe and Stay Strong!!!

6. ToHelp

ToHelp Well-Known Member

Read the second link in my signature. Accept help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.