No ...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jehuty, May 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

For the first time in a long time I feel really motivated in something and my parents just crush and destroy it.
    Why am I even trying?
    I don't live for myself and I don't just want to live for them anymore.
    So that means I live for nothing, might as well just end it.

I'm a failure to everyone, can't wait for the day I die. :blub:

2. KJAB

KJAB Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

2 days ago (maybe one day, i dunno) you posted a 'take care' note to me. And i was grateful. i still feel suicidal but I got an appointment with my doc on a sunday. So I'm gonna live until then even though I know she won't have an answer. What I'm saying is maybe we can go through this next few days together? the next day? Take care you said. and i say take care of the next day. I may not be online 24/7 but I will always check in when I can.

btw; what do you feel motivated by?

3. fpl

fpl Member

Hey, Jehuty!

Don´t think about that. I´m pretty sure your parents want the best for you. Sometimes parents hurt their sons but it´s not on purpose. I don´t know what happen, but I´m sure their love you and that they want the best for you.

You have to keep motivated and do your regular life. Find new goals, also. You all know what´s to live our lives with pain, but we have to keep going, my friend. Keep going, keep going. Tomorrow is a new day, and things can improve very much.

Feel free to pm me, if you want.

4. Denial87

Denial87 Member

What is the thing that made you motivated, if I may ask?

Maybe your parents will change their minds? Often people react harshly at first before they think about it.

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hey - you're not a failure to everyone - you're not to me :hug:

I know you have been motivated by what's been going on and there is no reason why you shouldn't still be. Perhaps talking to your parents about how excited you are about it and tell them how much their reaction is hurting you? You don't have to live for them - this is an opportunity for you to develop more confidence and independence. It appears to mean so much to you, so embrace it and don't let other people influence your motivation to do it. How do you feel about talking to them about things?

Ellie
    x

6. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

My own parents are blackmailing me, what the fuck. :cry:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Jehuty you have rights also.. Don't let them dictate how you should live your life.. If you have found something that makes you happy then by all means go for it.. All they can do is get pissed off.. Thats there problem.. Live each day for yourself..

8. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

They blackmail me with kicking me out of the house...
    I dont want to live on the streets. :blub:

9. tendenCs_89

tendenCs_89 Well-Known Member

Raymond dude,

First off man you are no WAY a failure. People on this forum clearly love you, you always made me feel welcome and happy when I came on chat. It really perked me up having someone seem so happy and enthusiastic to see me :)

Parents can be a nightmare. I blame my parents for the most part for the fucked up way ive ended up, they can be magnificent and making you feel worthless and low. But you have to push that thought out. They DONT know best and when it comes to parenting, many parents are just as insecure and unsure of themeselves as many of us people here on SF are.

Like Joseph said, you have rights and need to remember them and not let your parents take them away. Blackmailing to kick you out of your house is an extremely bad method of parenting and you should no way let your parents control you over it. Talk to them and calmy try and find a compromise about what they want and what you can do. BUT NEVER compromise something thats giving you happiness and hope and that motivates you. You have one life and you need to grab it by the balls so to speak, so if theres something you wanna do, you need to go ahead and jump to it, not letting your parents dictate the way you live.

Chances are your parents have some kind of deep set insecurity which is making them want to control you and have you follow exactly what they want. Dont let someone elses insecurities make you restict your life.

Your not a failure man, I hope you can see that :hugtackles:

PM me if you carry on feeling like this :)

10. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I should just do it, it's not worth staying. :cry:
    No one cares anyway. :cry:

11. Samsara

Samsara Well-Known Member

Jehuty, I've noticed some of your efforts on this forum. You help many, many people everyday, and if anyone deserves peace it's you. But sometimes, even when you deserve it, it won't come unless you demand it. You should tell your parents, in anyway you see fit, that you are a person that deserves to persue your own path in life, and if they are stopping you from exploring a passion, then they are being horrible parents.

12. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

If I tell my parents things only get worse trust me.

13. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Screw this. :cry:
    I cant do this anymore. :cry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.