Nobody answers my posts

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ItThing, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

I know it's probably because I'm obnoxious, rude, awkward, off topic or innapropriate in some other way, but hardly anyone answers my post. Maybe I'm not the only one who is left out in this way, maybe I am, but it's unfair regardless; how can you have an online society with friendships, cliques, and social guidelines for people whose problems often stem from those very things! I don't want people to pay attention all of a sudden just because I whined, just tell me what am I doing wrong? What are you doing right? How do you go about being worthy of attention around here?
  2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Aww someone needs some wub! :hug:

Well you can't blame me for avoiding you because I have never seen you before now.
  3. ItThing

yeah I started seeing you here yesterday. It's not like I post here that much, it's just people sort of glided over my posts so far...
  4. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

I post but it's mostly replies... I hate making topics.... and watching my topics die like hungry children.

Try posting a new topic and I will give you my opinion. >_<
  5. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Internet Forums are like real life - yer do need to engage with folk, people tend to react well to those who are nice to them / listen to / discuss their problems first. and the new person needs to make the initial effort.

Me? I don't bother too much on :tongue:
  6. ItThing

thank you :), I might do that later... I would do the same if you like, then we both have someone who actually listens when we need it.
  7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

Keep your posts shorter and more people are likely to respond is what I find. I can't blame them because I rarely have the energy to read more than a paragraph these days...
  8. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Sounds like you got some good replies here :smile:
    I just posted enough threads that eventually people started responding then I felt good :laugh:
  9. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should add more provoking titles :smile:
  10. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

works for me.
  11. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Not for me :sad: so I fixed the link :wink: "BIG TITTIES, CLICK HERE"
  12. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It isn't that you are being ignored. Many people don't know what to say so they don't reply. I am sorry if you feel you have been overlooked. It was not my intention and I doubt it was the others either. Please accept my apologies. Take care. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.