Nobody cares, nothing matters

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Walter Kovacs, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs Member

I feel invisible and worthless. Tried to understand why people don't like me. Waste of time. For once in my life saw the night sky while I was sitting alone on top of office building, and felt glee, while being accompanied by the stars. Then, I looked down and <mod edit methods /details> Luckily, I didn't actually fall. It was a dream. Don't have the courage to kill myself, but at that very moment, I felt happy when dreaming about suicide. I have no friends or family, so it doesn't matter. My death is as insignificant as that of the tiniest ant.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am saddened by your post but please remain strong. I felt like you two years ago, where I thought my death would be another statistic but I achieved the impossible. I must stress that life is important, even though you might think different.

We all get into the doldrums when we get to an all time low in life but we have to find true grit from with ourselves to fight for the right to live. I know you might have lost the energy for life but trust you every much important to me. Please take strength from me, where you must fight for your right to live life. Please stay strong and let us help you.

sahel likes this.
  3. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I am so sorry you're feeling so bad.

But please do not get up. I know life seems bleak right now, but please give yourself a chance!
    Maybe you need to try to make some better friends than what you seem to have now. Could it be possible for you to join some sports clubs etc and meet some new people who are worth spending your time with? Instead of feeling so lonely?

Are you getting any help to deal with these horrible thoughts as well? You deserve to allow yourself that help. You matter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.