Nobody Gives A Shit If I Die!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

I know nobody will care. I told someone I knew I was planning suicide and they said "Good luck with that". It seems like I'm just a waist of space, especially here... Well whatever GOOD FUCKING BYE!

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You're sooooo wrong. I would care. Yeah I don't personally know you, but I know how you feel. Trust me, you don't know how much I know how you feel. Whoever you told the plan to was an ASS! They obviously have no idea what you are going through. Or they would of taken a second to try and understand. When I first signed in here, it seemed that nobody was listening. So I decided to answer some of the threads instead of thinking of my rpoblems. And I am glad I did or I wouldn't of "met" you. PM me cuz I want to listen.

3. Metallica*Melinda

You know, when I first came here I always answered threads, I tried to help people... I still do, but its getting so hard to be positive and tell someone to hold on when I just want to die...

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know exactly what you mean. But it has kept me safe. Not everything I write is positive but it is honest and from the heart. People can take it or leave it. Please take it and don't leave us.

5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

melinda

i feel exactly the same way. dont worry so much about helping other people atm, worry about you. worry about how you can get better. im a pm away if you need to talk
    :hug:

6. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Mel I can't help but feel so pissed off at this person saying this to you it has got me so upset:mad,Mel I care about you so much but I know what you're saying about feeling so bad and trying to tell other's to feel positive it's not easy at all.

7. klintmad

klintmad Active Member

mel, are you still alive? well, I think so..
    Mel if they say, good luck, well,may be you have a bettre life after death but I think there is no life after death. You are valuable person.

[ How to protect yourself form depression and sucidal?]
    My stuff that really works, just read it.
    thank you

8. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hun! id care ive already lost someone to suicide! it doesnt mean ill loose 1 more!

when they said :"good luck" maybe they ment ur a person with a value and they ment it in a good way cause u cant die ..... and if u want to ullneed luck cause u cant die so soon!

am i making sence?

9. Metallica*Melinda

yes im alive, i was found... thanks for the good luck though, i hope i do have a better afterlife, when i do die..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.