Nobody here seems bothered so

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

when I stop posting it means I'm dead ok.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

why do you think nobody can be bothered?
  3. TheWr0ngChild

I've had enough and I'm beyond help anyway, it's too late for me. I don't want to live in pain anymore. To those who have helped me, thank you but it wasen't even fair of me to post here anyway, you lot have enough problems without me.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

it's never too late and i really don't believe anyone is beyond help. you are still posting here, for instance. there must be some small, teeny tiny part of you that still wants to communicate, to share how exhausted you are.

i've read your other posts and know you are living with alot of pain, both physical and emotional. for now, when you are so desperate, it would be good to hide out and heal.

later, when you are rested, would you consider getting some other supports in place?
    i know you aren't interested in meds, for all the obvious reasons, but there are many other supports out there. is meditation, breathing or yoga something you'd be interested in trying? just wondering

5. TheWr0ngChild

I don't want to try anymore, I don't have the energy to try, it hurts to much, right now I'm crying so much I can bearly breathe, it's probably time for me to think about the end rather than the future.
  6. Swollen

Swollen Active Member

I really hope you don't go.
    I think you are a good person that is hurting.
    I care about what you have to say.
    What you have to say is very, very important to many people.

It's awful what has happened to you but if you get your story out there then maybe somewhere, other people can rise up and say the exact thing has happened to them. Doctors will have to deal with it then, right?
    You are given the opportunity to help others with this pain you have.

Please don't leave the world yet. I know it's hard, but you need to hold on.
  7. TheWr0ngChild

I don't see any need for me to carry on existing at all, because that is all I do, I exist, and it's only a matter of time before the police end up at the house because I'm always screaming in pain with my stomach, someone is going to think my boyfreind is abusing me sooner or later.
  8. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm not very good with words.

Don't give up.

9. TheWr0ngChild

Too late for that, I alreaddy have given up.
  10. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

whts up? I'm from the midlands 2!! Please let us help u x x x
  11. danni

danni Chat Buddy

whats going that making you feel this way? :hug:
  12. TheWr0ngChild

I'm dying from PMS, funny ha.
  13. TheWr0ngChild

Sorry about the title of this post, I'm just really tired and fed up right now, and yes, I do want to die, god it scares me to say that because most people I have said it too have wanted to commit me :sad:
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't give up Tin Woman. We do care about you. :hug:
  15. TheWr0ngChild

I alreaddy have given up.
  16. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

I am in a similar situation to you. I really want to die, sooner the better. Doctors are no good people really, they can never possibly understand or begin to understand the roots of our unhappiness. They always think of the "quick fix". Makes you want to scream.
  17. TheWr0ngChild

I am just trying to work out how to lessen the distress for my boyfreind, I love him so much I can't bear the thought of him blaming himself.
  18. bluefish

bluefish Well-Known Member

What happened that is making you want to hurt yourself?
  19. deadpan

deadpan Account Closed

I realise this is none of my business but have you told him how you feel? I mean, does he know you feel this way about your life? If so, and if you did end your life, he may not blame himself.
  20. TheWr0ngChild

No, I cannot burdon him with this, I am a nicer person than that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.