Nobody is helping

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I have the feeling of being so alone with this fight. My psychiatrist does not understand me, I think she believes I am just pretending to be suicidal, my family does not and they live in another country, then well I can't talk openly about this with friends and at the end I am alone and I feel like running without returning...

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not understand why your pdoc would think you are pretending...can you give an example of this so that I can see it clearer? thanks...J

3. Enigmatic Ed

Enigmatic Ed Well-Known Member

Ultimately we are all alone in this world so it is important to live your life for yourself and while it is possible to talk with others to accept and deal with certain issues to share your burden you must find away to put down your burden. sometimes it is better to share your true feelings with people on here and maintain the front to friends and family who get scared when such topics are discussed as its distressing to know people you care about are in such pain and in a dark place. what thoughts are leading you?

4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Thanks for your replies, well, my doctor just listens to me when I say I feel very suicidal and asks me if I can control it or if I need to go to the hospital. Since I don't want to be hospitalized, I say I am coping, but the truth is that I am burning inside, that I am suffering a lot and that every day that passes I get more convinced that I will commit suicide, it is very painful, I am losing the fight.

5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I think there is much between being gut wrentching honest and withholding...maybe tell a little about how you are feeling and see where it goes...you do not have to be alone with this...big hugs, J

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

have you been in the hospital before? it's scary the first time but not always a bad thing. i'm a repeat visitor, whenever i get very suicidal (plans made, date set kind of stage) i go back in. it's kept me alive to fight another day. just wondering how you feel about hospitalization.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.