nobody is taking me serious

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrism67, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

Ive had a plan for a while. Ive been visiting the place . Ive been carring blades with me everywhere. Ive been very depressed. Ive had many life chamges and they were changes for the negative. And ive been off of my antidepressant for a month and my doc is impossible to get ahold of. I just cant fake this anymore. Ive been telling everyone in my treatment team. they dont seem to get it. Maybe ill just have to show them.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Can you go to an ER and get the care you need? They can arrange a consult and prescribe the medication if you cannot get your GP?
  3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I am sorry your doc is being rather lackadaisical.....agree with Sadeyes above....if you are still unable to get ahold of the doc today, please visit the ER and talk to them.....I believe you are serious....good luck to you. :hug:
  4. MisterBGone

Your treatment team sounds careless & incompetent to me. I understand how agonizing it must be to not be able to even get in to see you doctor. The system is flawed, and this is why it so frequently fails... I think you may be losing a bit of control over your self--due to the depression--it's happened to me plenty! So, I feel for you, and certainly going off your anti-depressant for a period (especially if it was working) will put you into a very bad state. Often relapse is inevitable. Please do consider just checking in to the hospital so that they can get you stabilized: short-term. This will make you feel so much better, and if no-thing else, give you a bit of a clearer head to think with. You'll be able to calm down. And get some rest. They can also get you set up with a new doctor's appointment and fill your prescription until you see her or him again. You don't have to fake anything for anyone, it's too exhausting. Just be the real you, and if that won't do, screw them too... I wish you well!
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  5. chrism67

chrism67 Well-Known Member

I just saw my therapist. He made me promise that i would be safe till tues when i see him again. I didnt feel like i could but i told him what he wanted to hear. I know hes a nice guy but i dont want to be a burden to him either. I wish ii could clean a few things up. Then i wouldnt mind going. Instead im just in torture. Constant. My toughts are suicidal sll the time. Nothing interupts them. I just cant do this anymore. Im tired of faking it. Im taking some of my left over meds so i can sleep. And i want to cut but am afraid im going to loose control. I cant just put myself in. There are too many loose ends . But i neef someone to just take the control and do it for me. But nobody thinks im serious. I havea plan ive visited the place and i carry blades with me all the time. I have my therapists email in my phone and my plan ready to sent to i need to show them how serious i am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.