Nobody knows really. (bad language)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheWr0ngChild, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

I saw my counsellor today and found out that my support worker, the person who set it all up and took me, will be off for quite a long time and I won't see him for ages.
    I have 6 more appointments with the counsellor but now I have the bother of trying to get there on my own. I don't ever go out on my own really let alone go out of town. So I spose I'll have to pay for a fucking taxi.

The other thing is none of them really know. They want me to see a doctor about my PMS symptoms, but I can't. I can't go through that. I am not up to having massive panic attacks and being sick that go with it, I'm sick enough from the fucking PMS.

Damn then and their happy happy happy bs. I am not happy, I am not positive and I don't enjoy doing positive things. My heroes are not the cushy Jesus feed the 5000 types, my heroes are people who stayed people and may have died young, been drug addicts or killed themselves, but they stayed true to being only a person.

One thing is certain in life, and it's that one thing that makes me happy.

Stone cold death.
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I am sorry you are not gettin much support thru this hard time for you. Just remember that theyr are people who care, people like me, who are here to help you through this. Death is not the way right now, it's not your time even if you feel it is. :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey TinWoman,
    I just got a new Physc Doctor. I haven't seen him but twice and he's already changing my meds. He also has rediagnosed me saying I am suffering from major paranoia. He has put me on skyzeo meds and he has asked me a least 20 times if I am hearing voices I tell him no each time. Now as far as seeing things, that I do have. Everyone I tell that to just ignores what I am saying.
    Don't you have a family member who can take you to your appointments, or a close friend who you can depend on? I wish you luck, and stay safe!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.