Nobody left to hear

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by The_Guard, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Guard

The_Guard Well-Known Member

Nobody left to hear:
    Not a word, nobody heard your shouts, because now you have your doubts, whats real and whats fake, I hope you figure it out for everyone’s sake. Don’t lose yourself in this feeling, that’s reeling you in, ive been there done that, sinking again. Cant hide away from the person you’ve been, alone and fading again. I hope this isn’t it, because you need to realize your more than this, for all of us, you need to be there and hold onto this love. If you fade away they lose hope, and there wont be any way to cope. The fear takes over, they lose their minds, because they cant take whats inside. That love lost, at the worst cost, nothing to hold but hope, and even that doesn’t seem to let them cope. When they give in, there wont be anyone left, because of this greatest theft. In the death they lose, and its only bad news, because what they don’t see, is you and me. We have all fallen, we have all faded, and the sky has been shaded a darker grey, for a fear that there wont be another day. In the end all we can hope is they send an answer to the problem we all face, this death comes and not a word is left, nobody hears you shout your fear, because your all alone, theres nobody left to hear.
  2. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Friend and Antiquities Friend Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Good to see your writing. Always appreciated your skills.

And by the way, I hear and see ya.

3. Sais

Sais Well-Known Member

I really like your writing.
    Keep going.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.