Nobody likes me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nfe, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nfe

nfe Member

My sister told me that she didn't like me the way I am.. my friends think I'm too weird to hang out with.. It appears I've lost all the respect and stuff I had after I got beaten down (to those of you who doesn't know about that, I got hit in the head by some people I didn't know, when I was leaving a party).
    I lost my girlfriend a long time ago it seems, I just didn't know before today.. My mum and dad seem to like me.. I don't know.. And they seem to be getting a divorce soon.. They're not really mad at each other all the time or stuff like that, but they don't really talk with each other. And whatever I do, it seems to be wrong. And the worst is: I'm only 15, what will this be like when I'm older? :sad:

2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

No one knows. Try to see your future, and see if you can see yourself as a happy person in the future. Just try to imagine that, and if you succeed, just wait, and dreams might come true.

3. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

You just have to find the right group.

YOu have done right. Try to remember those instead of the wrong.

4. nfe

nfe Member

I just got told that it's harder when you're about 18 years old.. and this is very hard for me.. :unsure::sad:

It's quite hard, as I think everyone thinks I'm too weird for them to hang out with..:sad:

5. touglytobeloved

Too weird? Can you give an example? I think its nothing that can not be changed. Im too ugly... Dont you think this is worst? Its something you cant change.

6. nfe

nfe Member

I'm too ugly for the girls at least, I don't really think the guys care, however, I can't change my personality either.. I am who I am, not going to change that, no matter what..

7. nfe

nfe Member

Example:
    It's not unusual that me and the guys I hang around are talking about girls.. I just have some opinions that they think are crazy, for instance I could like some girls personality, while they think she's a stupid rude fuck.. however I'm always getting told that I'm too fucking weird.. however I still hang around them..

8. Gunner12

Well, those guys should start respecting different opinions.

Maybe it's time to find a group that suits you better. Be warned that the time between groups and going into a group can be very hard.

9. touglytobeloved

Hey, whats weird? Nothing is weird. You have your own opinions. They are not weird, others should accept that. If they cant, I think Gunner12 gave you the answer.

10. touglytobeloved

Well, if this si true, I CAN really relate to you. This is me: TOO UGLY. Actually, my nick tells everything... :(

11. Gunner12

No one is too ugly to be loved.

It might be a bit harder but there is someone out there for everyone. There are many girls anf guys who care more about personality then looks.

As people get more mature, they should start to respect your opinions more. If they don't, try a different group with people you can relate to.

You're still 15, you have a whole lot more to experience. Now might be a struggle, but the future is bright.

12. touglytobeloved

Really? Why do you think i have choosed this nick? Because life has shown me that is is possible to be too ugly to be loved.

13. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Cut it out. You are wrong. You must be quite young, and have evidently decided that you are unattractive physically. Many people do not date until they are much older than you happen to be. Relax and be the person you want/need to be and let your life happen the way it should.

You are young and life is a hell of a lot more than being a damn supermodel.

14. Gunner12

Actual serious dating starts during or after college.

How you look externally says nothing about your internal beauty.

As long as you act the way you really are, someone will find their way to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.