nobody loves me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I Miss You

i feel that nobody loves me.i have lost four people i love to suicide and now i am am alone i have no friends,i have NO ONE!!!

If i dont post something by this time tomorrow.then I probably wont be here anymore..

i just cant take it anymore.I JUST CANT!!!!!

Hey, i see uve just recently joined us so firstly welcome to the forum!
Im sorry to hear about ur losses, i cant even imagine losing someone i care about to suicide, let alone 4. it shows ur strength that ur here with us and reaching out for help. Im sure there r people around u who love u very much, it just feels as if they dont because ur feeling so depressed at the moment. take a moment to stop and realise the things people do for u, remind urself that ur not alone.
U kno what it feels like to lose someone to suicide...dont push that feeling onto the people around u. Be strong and be patient, hold on to the bit of hope that u have. Better days r around the corner if u just reach out!
Take care! :smile:

Forgotten_Man

I feel the same, I have no real life friends, well I won't say that I have one, but still I do not trust him enough to gain his feelings.

Anyway, we are all alone at some point in time. But then I found the net and suddenly I was not alone even if the people I met were 500+ miles away.

Jodi

Staff Alumni
I Miss You,

I am so sorry for all of your loss you have had to deal with....I do hope you are in a safe place and that you are getting some help or at least feeling a bit better...please update us on your status....we care about you....

I

I Miss You

I Miss You,

I am so sorry for all of your loss you have had to deal with....I do hope you are in a safe place and that you are getting some help or at least feeling a bit better...please update us on your status....we care about you....[/QUOTE

thank you Jodi.but i dont think i am going to be able to hold on much longer.i have tried and tried and tried.but there is no way out.there is nothing that anyone can do for me.im worthless.i will never fall in love again.Diana was the best thing that ever happened to me.now that she is gone.i will be alone for the rest of my life...

i would rather be dead....:sad:

I THINK THAT PEOPLE DO LOVE US, BUT THEY ARE SO PROUD NOT TO TELL!

that enrages me.

but I know you have more people that love you than me.

stay well..I am sure all this will pass...

take care love

:cheekkiss

No they won't if you keep stomping yourself daily and refusing to be possitive and face logic in life. Your behviour is the reason you don't feel any better. You won't let yourself.

You may not like feeling this way, but it is where you feel safe. You're too afraid to get yourself better because it's the unknown. Drew if you want a better life where you're not depressed all the time you have to quit wallowing in it and do something about it. I mean no offence by that, it's just the hard truth.

You may not like feeling this way, but it is where you feel safe. You're too afraid to get yourself better because it's the unknown. Drew if you want a better life where you're not depressed all the time you have to quit wallowing in it and do something about it. I mean no offence by that, it's just the hard truth.

I was thinking the samething.
:yes:

:grouphug:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drew,
I wish you'd get help, you say you want help, but you refuse it, and what Mal said was true.

ace

C'mon drew i know you can do this and that you want to get better and I know you aren't meaning to feel like this.But you can do this look at how many people care for you on these forums they aren't just saying these thing's to make themselves look good.Drew matey I know how you're felling and understand that it's no easy road so of course I'm not going to say such a silly thing.But in reality you can get through this we'll prove it to you.

look drew, people are offering you suggestions to get help but you simply ignore them. Mal is right you know, you have to quit wallowing in your own sorrow and get the help needed..until then you are going to be the miserable, self loathing person you are now. Until than you are just going to keep feelign the same way you are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00