Nobody really cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Jul 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Ive had the worst weekend didnt want to talk to anybody who really cares anyway this is my mess my decision and i truely dont think it would make a difference to a living soul, i hate this life:sad:
  2. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I care and so does everyone else from here.:hug:
  3. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I care Dawn.. i feel we have connected today. Sorry you had a bad weekend.. we're here if you wanna talk :hug: :rose:
  4. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

I do hope you're feeling better now Dawn.
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I do care Dawn, and I hope you realize that by now. I know the weekend was rough, but it doesn't mean it will stay that way. It does make a difference to many people here, so don't let your depression fool you about that. I know you make a difference to many people in RL as well, not just here at the forum. You are important in the lives of many. :hug:
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Seems like people do care for you Dawn. They don't want anything bad to happen to you and your in their hearts.
  7. liveinhope

Thanks its just the way i am feeling just now want to bow out feel guitly dont want to stay feel guilty donr feel im worthy of anything dont want to stay just a number dont want to saty

Love my kids!! makes it hard to go:blub::eek:hwell:
  8. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I care too. Hang in there Dawn. I'm sorry you are feeling this at the moment. I know it's hard to believe others care and to hang on to life when it's paticularly painful. But as they say; things will get worse before they get better. Try and stay safe and take care, we are all here for you, Dawn, ok? :hug:
  9. Isa

Isa Well-Known Member

*hugs* hope your feeling better now Dawn, you are wonderful
  10. thething912

thething912 Well-Known Member

I most say that I care.

I hate life also but you know what we have to keep living. It can be a good life if you want it to be.
  11. liveinhope

Thanks guys appreciate your support ill be around for you to :thanks::hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.