nobody really likes me

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sent, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sent

Sent Banned Member

trying to be stable -

playing my online game and theres this girl i talked to a couple times - and so far i said these things:

like hi, and stuff about the game

and i keep it concise and spread out - but today i said hi and after few messages she said im going afk for a bit.

and an hour later went by and she still didnt say anything to me, and i sent her a message and it still wasnt marked as afk (if u dont talk for 5 minutes it marks u afk) and then i sent her a message saying "did i creep you out?" and she still didnt reply.

and then got more hurt cuz i saw another girl adn a guy talking, and he was making her laught and she was selling clothes - and i aksed her if she could make me my hat and she just ignore dme and kept talking to the guy.

i feel like girls naturally dont like me. and almost like no body really likes me, guys just tolerate me, and girls wont even give me time of day.

i hate this world, how things are, and how eveeryones a monster inside - but covers it with manners and words.

just want to die

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Cause a girl dosnt want to talk is not a reason to die.>Iunderstand that you need someone to take notice of you and it does feel good.is going to happen through out life many times ya will get let down but never let it bring you down

3. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

What you have to remember is it is just an online game. and if no one answers, then its not a big deal. maybe the first girl didn't want to talk. you can't push her into talking because your going to drive her away.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

ONLINE? May not even be a girl. Could be an old man or something. I honestly would not judge anything in life based upon cyberspace. Seriously, turn off the computer and join the YMCA, or get involved in some groups at school or work, or some other related activity. There was a big world out there before computers, and there still is.

5. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

and this is true

6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't worry about being shrugged off online. And I wouldn't recommend asking if you creeped them out, either. As long as you're being nice and you didn't say anything creepy, there's no reason why somebody should be creeped out. If they are, that's their problem. I know what it's like to be ignored, and half the time I think it's because my social awkwardness is obvious to others. I'm trying to work on it, but it's not something that goes away overnight. It's a learning process, learning how to carry yourself and what not to say, how to be relaxed and comfortable with yourself in social situations, etc. I know these things are supposed to come naturally, but for me they don't. It sounds like you may have the same problem. We just have to work a little harder at it, that's all.

7. Gimiq

Gimiq Well-Known Member

I would agree with lone wolf except that I can understand why it may be a big deal to you. So here is what you need to accept. People are attracted to the same things you are. they like things that are sleek and esthitically pleasing. So you should work out. People like it when others have concern for them so u should be compationate and understaning; they want some thing real and tangeble so be methodical and firm in your decisions. Finally remember we are here to hear what others ignore

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.