Nobody to listen to me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Jan 17, 2011.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I feel I am very alone and I feel like I'm having a breakdown I appear very happy but am quite hurt and upset in side. I want to cry but it isn't quite working people keep telling me there crap and it's without justification, like they just blurt it out and expect me to listen. Don't get me wrong I love listening and helping others but as soon as I need a listening ear there's nobody :( I wanted to die my tears in side hurt so bad it's ridiculous :(
    But I'll continue to hang in there. Sorry:stars:
  2. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I'm all shaky cause aside from that I have a lot of things I deal with and struggle with. I feel like dying I want the feeling to go away every day feels like I postpone it :(
    I really need a hug :(
  3. jasonkramer

jasonkramer Well-Known Member

i have noticed this problem as well. the people who are willing to listen to others never seem to have an ear when they need to talk. why do you feel so alone today?

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I don't like bothering people with my stuff because everyone is so buy with their own stuff. I feel alone because no one will stop and Listen to my cries. I feel worn out emotionally.
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

let it all out.
    Corner one of your complainers and bury them under your blues.

You will do it sooner or later,it's better you choose the one you like least,then you will feel a little bit glad that you dumped it all on them for a change. ;)

Be real,be emotional but let yourself be a little bit naughty too.
  6. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Hey Sweetie.
    You are kind for being there for people even though they don't do the same In return. You deserve a lent ear and this Is one place you won't go unheard. :hug:♥
  7. Zoee

Zoee New Member

I feel the exact same way :( Let it all out, it helps. And you're right, just gotta hang in there... If you ever need someone to talk to I'd be happy to listen :) so feel free to message me if you'd like.
  8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thankyou I am trying to and will :)
  9. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Well it kinds works cept now life just seems like people just keep walking on by.