nobody to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sigilchaser, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sigilchaser

sigilchaser New Member

my life is on the rocks. actually, it has bounced off the rocks and down into the bottomless chasm. i feel like ending it and i can't talk to anyone about it, since they either don't care or will report me to cops or something. i don't really know what to do. i've been like this for a year or two, and have been hiding it pretty well, since my home life has been thrown to the dogs and the last thing my poor parents need is me to tell them i sometimes cut and feel like putting a gun to my head. i want help or someone to talk this through with, but no one's ever around. the world would definetly be better off, but i'm a coward. i don't really know why I'm writing this. if anyone is reading it, don't bother. it's a waste of time and energy, just like everything in my life. there's no point to it. there is absolutely nothing or no one who would care if i wasn't around. i could put a knife to my wrists and start slashing and all that would happen would be that my family would have to pay the funeral costs, which would annoy my sisters to no end since the world's orbit wouldn't be around them for a few seconds. anyhow, sorry to waste your time, person-who's-not-even-reading-this.
  2. sithspit

sithspit Well-Known Member

It's sad to see someone whose situation reminds me so much of my own. I joined here simply because there was no-one else to talk to. There still isn't.

But always remember you are not alone. You have us, or God, or someone. In the real world, family is always the best bet - they may be scared for you or hurt or shocked, but they love you and want you to be happy.
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

you can talk to me :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.