Nobody to talk to.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HereIam, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HereIam

HereIam New Member

I have basically lost everything in my life that I care for, the only reason I can't bring myself to carry through is because I'm too scared. I don't want to put my family through the heartbreak. At the same time, I can't live with myself/like this anymore. I have been to counseling, I'm just back to my old ways again.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We all have fall back on our old ways at times but keep going to therapy okay it will give you to tools to move forward again Keep talking here okay let us know what is happening You have not lost everything it feels that way but you still have your family who do care for you hugs
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

So many of us fall off the wagon, so to say, and revert back to old ways when the stress gets great...I am glad you have a therapist to work with...please stay safe and see how you can get back on were able to do it before...I hope you find the way again, big hugs
  4. You need something for yourself to see to make yourself strong again.. (e.g: a medal of achievement, a photograph of something about your victory, something which make you very happy and etc..) Talking to someone will only work temporary.. Take care and do write back.. We care a lot about you.. :hug:
  5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

can you say more about what is going on?
  6. riabee2

riabee2 Member

If you've lost everything worthy of care, but you still fear for your family's emotions...then perhaps everything is not lost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.