Nobody wants me around anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RebeccaJ4yne, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebeccaJ4yne

RebeccaJ4yne New Member

I finally found a school to go to but nobody likes me there because things have been said about me and none of my friends from my old schools want to speak to me or see me and none of my friends from anywhere ever make the effort to speak to me or see me and whenever I message them they just ignore me and I don't know what to do because I really feel like I need to cut and its been 7 months since I last cut and I'm just so proud of that I don't want to ruin it

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk to us here hun ok we won't ignore you You can pm me anytime hun iw ill listen so will others hugs

3. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Seven months without cutting really is something to be proud of. There's people on here who can relate to you. What helped you most in those seven months?

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu should be so proud of you hun way to go please keep talking to us ok we care

5. RebeccaJ4yne

RebeccaJ4yne New Member

Its so nice that there is people I can relate to on here and in those 7 months I'd been drawing a lot more and I guess that helps

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Sorry people are treating you so badly, I'm dealing with that too. So I know it can be really hard. But we like you here and want to help and support you :hug:

7. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

7 months is awesome ~ you should definitely be proud of you. What do you like to draw most? ♥

8. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am very glad to meet you. Its so good to come to a place where you can be honest about how you feel. And have other people understand because we each have experienced our own pain. Everyones pain is so valid. And people here understand that good people can have some pretty big pain ! So you stick with us. Because this is a great community. And you sould like a great person. Congrats on the great work during those 7 months. If you have to, remember the skills you learned back then to get you through. And remember to keep posting here in your new community :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.