Nobody wants me

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lilly, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

On this very forum do i post..and on this very forum do i attempt conversation with people on the chat.
    But do they chat back no.
    On FB do i talk to my "friends" and they ask me to do things for them and do i do them, yes
    But do they thank me? no do they "hang out" with me, or be an actual friend beyond asking me to do so many things? no
    on another forum do i post, and nobody talks to me there too.
    my mom doesnt text me anymore
    my bf makes excuses to not see me
    The latest one being that he has to walk his cat. he has indoor cats.
    My college "friends" do the same thing as my other friends.
    But then theres the one that are PAID to make e "feel better"
    they dont want ME they want their pay cheqs, but they say, "people want you Lilly, they love you"
    Yea...I can tell. HA! so funny.

2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Lilly I am new here. I just want you to know that no one is alone, though we often feel alone. One of these days we can chat, but as of now I think I am not allowed in the chat rooms because I am so new.

Just remember you are not alone, others understand what you are feeling. I think I understand. For me it's like I'm screaming out as loud as I can, but everyone is deaf.

3. the_only_one

the_only_one Well-Known Member

you are not alone. and the chat rooms are usually empty, i never use them, you seem like a pretty good person tho:)

4. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Organise a BBQ, and invite everyone you know :IrishDoll:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Lilly you can pm me anytime okay when you feel all alone hugs

6. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

I dont know what to say, I am in exact same situation and i am so sure nobody wants me too, they are just making up excuses for whatever they come up to.. Help-calling, not even suicide-notes:eek:(I guess) will change their minds to make some good. But thats is just my story, you have alot of energy and no game is worth crying for, is it?

First, how old are you? If youre an adult, why sitting crying alone about nothing, its their problems not yours, ok? You have not done anything wrong so you should not give in feeling shame all over, they should! They should see you are not feeling well, 50% will ends to suicide, its not worth it, its just a simple problem to deal with here. Tell them actually what been happening to you, your feeling, everything!
    Just dont let yourself down for them, ok? :)

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm sure you aren't alone.. Maybe you need to stand up for yourself and tell the ingrates that you won't be used anymore..You seem to be a nice person..I'm sure you can make new friends.. Especially being in college.. The people there are more mature..What about your family?? Is there any member you are close to?? Talk to them and tell all...Take care!!

8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Hi Lilly,

You can talk to me anytime, Im sorry youve had such a hard childhood, and I know how it makes you feel differant from everyon else, but know you deserve just as much as the person next to you, you deserve to live and be happy, dont give up okay.

PM anytime. Hugs.

9. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Here is another offer of a virtual shoulder. :hug: