nobody wants to help im going to do it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by greenieguy, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Time to end it all im tired of life nobody on this forum even wants to try and understand just a bunch of people that get everything they want and wonder why i cant do the same dismissing my problems im killing myself
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

How can you say no one want to help hun everyone here helps the best way they can.

We all are suffering this place i have found to be a safe place one where you can talk and people do listen

I am sorry you feel no one hears you. If you need help call someone ok reach out and tell someone how you are feeling anyone crisis line doctor anyone hun you deserve kindness and understanding it is there you need to reach for it

I see looking at your post many have replied and tried to be supportive
  3. justsomegirl

justsomegirl Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if you feel like no one here is listening; unfortunately I think everyone is in some kind of "bad" place and that can make it difficult to connect all the time. If you are looking for immediate interaction, there are always the chat rooms instead of posting on the forum.

As total eclipse said, if you are feeling really desperate please reach out and call a crisis line or a doctor. It seems like a useless move, but it will keep you safe until you are feeling better. /hug
  4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

As Total Eclipse & Justsomegirl says Greenieguy reach out - As for me pm is always open

tc feller

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
  5. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Greenieguy, I do not know if I can help, but I am listing.
  6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Im here as well.

Ask me and i will do whatever i can
  7. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Thank you guys for caring im still alive but i dont know why. Its not that people arent trying to help they just dont know where im coming from and it depresses me that no one understands i know things can get worse a but that is what really depresses me is the fact my life with my luck could actually get worse.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
  8. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Greenieguy, I know how you feel but I'm trying not to self-harm but trying to cope one day at a time. Depression is horrible and each day seems to get longer. If we support each other, it's help people to understand that we are not alone. Just please posting as it's helps to know you are not alone. Take care and respect
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.