• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

non existant

hi, i feel i am invisible, no matter what i do is wrong, there is a lot more to the story but i cant be dealing with it all i feel that my life is at its end

Hello and welcome to SF. Sorry that you're feeling this way.
i feel i am invisible, no matter what i do is wrong, there is a lot more to the story but i cant be dealing with it all i feel that my life is at its end
You don't have to tell the whole story, or really any of it if you don't want to, but it might help to get at least some of it out there.

I hope something can help.

Sending hugs.

JDot

J to the Dizzle O to the Tizzle
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @sotongirl1966 It sounds like you're in a lot of pain. You'll always have a place here to share your pain. Pain shared is pain lessened. We're here for you, and we're glad to have you here.

Anonymous ID

I know the feeling. No one acknowledges me at work except to bitch about me. Even the little friends I have want me to hear all about their problems but not hear mine. I need support right now irl but no one even acknowledges me or my problems exist. I hope you feel like sharing your story. I am here to listen if you feel comfortable

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00