None of my "friends" will help with my problems..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Austiin16, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Austiin16

Austiin16 New Member

I'm 16 and I'm in love with this girl I messed up bad and she will rub it in my face every night and since I've messed up I've been drinking in secret in my room trying to stop all of it from coming back.. I've asked my friends for help but they don't help me they just sit back and watch I don't know what to do I love her and I know I messed up but.. I don't know...
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the difficult situation you are in. As you likely already know, it is a situation where many young people find themselves and having not been through it several times already it is very painful as you try to find ways to cope with it. I am very sorry to say this but if her reaction is to try to make the pain worse or her reaction is to respond to her own pain or feelings with anger to make yours worse then it is a fact better discovered now than in several years..... and a sign you should pay very close attention to as you decide what you really want.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

There is an old saying that "It Takes 100 Atta Boys..." and that refers to the thought that it takes 100 times the positive things to make up for the 1 negative. With that said, drinking is not going to add any positive. The road ahead to resolution is more eloquently paved by redemption. Perhaps you can work on correcting that which you messed up - or you can demonstrate remorse and make up for whatever you did that you feel was done wrong.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

They don't sound like very good friends if they won't help you in your time of need. Do you have anyone else that you can talk to about what's bothering you? Even just talking about things here if that helps.